Efficient cutting productivity due to a high level of automation and easy set-up and operation produces quality components – quickly and efficiently.
The symmetric wheel-housings and parking space for temporarily unused heads optimize the working width but keep space requirements reasonable. The combination of oxyfuel and plasma cutting processes cover all commonly occurring materials and tasks.
- Working Widths up to 3 m
- Cutting Speeds up to 12 m/min
- Working lengths up to 38 m
- Cutting processes: Oxyfuel, Dry Plasma
- Marking Processes: HF Punch
- User friendly CNC control for fast set up
- Positive bilateral longitudinal drives for good acceleration
- Automatic setting of all gas flows for oxy-fuel (Omniflow) and plasma
- 12 m/min drives save time between cuts
- Faster lifter (3 m/min) for high productivity
- Compact and productive
- Symmetric wheel-housing for max. usable width
- Parking space for unused torches over the wheelhousing increases effective cutting width
- Length of wheel-housing gives maximum stability with minimum dead length
- Electrical cabinet positioned over the wheel-housing so it is not exposed to thermal radiation from the cut plate increases lifetime
- Electrical cabinet accessible from the side simplifies maintenance and service
- Professional cutting at an affordable price.